Monday, April 13, 2009

Goals....


I really want to have a record of this journey...the ups...the downs...the success..the setbacks...I WILL be on the figure stage before I'm 30 years old. I'll be 29 on June 24th..

A little history:

teen: fat, sedentary, short bout with an eating disorder
college: fat, sedentary, eating junk all the time
post college: developed an eating disorder and exercise addiction: in 2006, I was 110# and very sick

now: fat again, but not sedentary!

STATS:

as of 4/ 22: 155.6# and around 30% bodyfat

GOAL: 125-130# and 15-20% bodyfat (lower to compete)

SHORT TERM:

140# by June 24th (my birthday!)
give up diet pop (starting tomorrow, I'll be logging how I feel b/c I'm completely cutting it out)
Cut out fake sweeteners
drink 1 gallon of water a day
right now: bloating, gassy, dry skin, nose sores, constipation, fatigue, weight gain
No binges!! I tend to binge on nuts every so often, and these binges have really hurt my goals!

PLAN:

upper/lower split: lifting 4 days a week
I need to get in more cardio!

My inspiration:
<-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment